Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh No! The posts are getting fewer and fewer…

Where does the time go? The first month of ‘official’ training is complete and I survived. I am so happy that the ‘open water swims’ have been converted to pool swims. I have an amazing 3 month plan of twice a week swims to start and I have been waiting to be able to insert them into my training plan.

But of course nothing goes as planned. On the drive down to work I stated that I am really looking forward to getting into the pool today. While chatting with the lifeguard on deck, confirming the time I could slip into the water, she noticed some ‘brown spots’ on the bottom of the pool. Floaters thwarted my swim…pool is closed for some shocking!

I am trying to convince myself that I want to complete a 3 to 4 mile run…

Watch this space.

No comments: