Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holy Kadoodles. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about...blogging from home via a connection that is NOT dial up OR that I achieved what I set out to do on today's run?!

First off: I'm sitting in a comfy chair in front of the fire with NO telephone wire connected to the laptop. I just have this cute red rocket stick connected and voila! internet. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! Finally, something faster than dial up in our neighbourhood...only took 10 years!

Next, a rocking good run with a fun bunch of girls! We rocked the windy course. My chip time came was 56.29. Woot, woot! It was a cold, windy day and was relieved to finally hop into a warm shower to wash the chills away.

Awesome run, awesome chatter, awesome coffee and lotsa laughter. Thanks Kate for talking me into this, it was just what i needed!

PS I just paid my bills online and it was lickety split. WOW...who knows maybe cable is next?

No comments: