Thursday, March 03, 2011

Ok.  Had to check where we left off....bit of a whirlwind around here.

M: 30 mins (at least but i honestly can't remember!) on the trainer + strength in the evening.  Which by the way kicked my ass, in a good way.
T: 4 mile speed work out.  Which by the way I rocked.
W: 15 minutes on the trainer to loosen up every frickin' muscle that had tensed up from the past 3 workouts
Th: The day the wheels came off/a spanner was thrown into the works, personally and professionally.   I think I'm going on 19 hours of solid go, go, go.    But it is ok, please note that I am now three beers into making this day ok.  Make sure you hug the people you love within huggable distance....k?

PSSST -  Monday's numbers looked dreadful (48 ozs of h20 will do that to you) BUT Tuesday AM's looked promising.  With the husband absent for at least the next 5 days...maybe we can ramp it up?!

No comments: