Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It is now official!  I love Prince William.

Last night I hit an all time low with the burning sensation on my chin, nose and now all of the eye lids.  I was surfing the net for soothing remedies while I wait patiently for my July 15th dermatologist appointment when I stumbled upon the following article, http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/skin-condition-leaves-prince-william-literally-red-face-190838494.html .  

Of course the internet allows you to self diagnosis (since so far my family doctor has only made it worse).  I'm 98% sure this is what I have and whipped out to Fortino's to buy the over counter lotion remedy recommended on numerous sites.  I was in so much discomfort...price did not even enter the equation.  I even bought the recommended cleanser.  

One application and already noticeable results.  Burning sensation, greatly reduced, almost nil.  Red, raw, inflamed areas...so far...still red, raw and inflamed to a stranger BUT I notice a difference.  

So far, worth every penny spent.  

I now love the fanatical media coverage/hype of the Royal Visit, Prince William & the Internet.  

No comments: