Saturday, June 26, 2010

What a roller coaster of a day.  Emotions are all over the board.  Seeing the transition areas full of gear and bikes was yet another...holy shit I'm here.
I'm so glad we have the house.  It is away from the commotion that is Ironman.  Sitting right now in the backyard, watching some busy birds making a nest and the steady stream of birdie visitors to the pond next door.

I am so done with the preparation, the crowds, the 'what if'' thoughts swirling around.  Stjohn just got sent inside 'cause he was watching a pre-show on Ironman Live.  I really couldn't care less on what the pro's think of the water temperature, etc.  It's cold.  You need to swim.  Get in.

Poor guy.

 It's going to be an extremely long day tomorrow.  Transition opens at 5am.  Swim starts at 7.  Then I have 17 hours to just get'er done.

It's time.  

No comments: