Saturday, June 04, 2011

Not hiding.  Just busy.  I have Friday's #'s...just not handy...but I will type in once they are accessible.  Pretty sure by the time I left work I was at 850 for the day.
dinner was 140 cocktail and about 500 for a yummy, yummy chicken sandwich.  

HEY!  That would put me at 1500 for the day :)

Today so far:
400 worth of flakey biscuits, 25 in jam and guessing 100 for sandwich filling
snacked on chicken wings - 300
1/2 nestle drumstick - 250 calories worth of it....
1075 and it's not even 4 o'clock.  YIKES.

Need to get back to exercising.  Hoping I feel 100% soon.  It has been a rough week.  Can't remember the last time I took that much time off work.

I also need to figure out how to post a concise, easy to read listing/chart of calories for the month of June.  Too willy nilly looking to date

No comments: