Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alright...for the whole 3 people who read this blog and who are used to a negative, holy shit what have I done tone of this blog...get ready 'cause;

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN BLISSFUL. SUPER. RELAXING. Actually ENJOYABLE

This translates to TAPER WEEK.

Around the Bay is tomorrow. A 30k run with a punishing last 10k.

No matter. It got me a light week of workouts that made me laugh. 4 k run with 3 intervals, 3 k run with 3 intervals, a 20 minute run today ~ no distance required. Just 20 minutes.

This week made me realize that I cannot wait for the weight hanging over my head to be gone. I knew that it was affecting me but I had no idea to what extent. I was actually pleasant to be around this week.

Pleasant. Laughed. Found humour in life.

Yeah. I've missed her. Can only imagine how Stjohn feels.

No comments: