Friday, March 19, 2010

Alrighty. Two weeks since I returned from the 'trip from hell' or 'the character building' trip' or 'what the fuck was I thinking' trip. Actually I could come up with a kajillion more descriptors but I'll leave it at that.....

Training has been more than 50% but less than 90%. I'm happy with them overall because they have been quality work outs.

A 3000 yard swim
A 3 hour spin class (on a malfunctioning bike ~ which I'm trying not to read into)
A 18.5 km run....

Life is busy throwing curveballs but wow...thank god for a supportive husband. I love him to pieces.

2 comments:

Melissa Wade said...

Hey Lesley - you survived the trip in one piece and it sounded like quite the experience. For what it is worth - you have some die hard fans here back at home here for you for the added motivation and encouragement when you don't feel you have any left in you! We love you and know you CAN and WILL do this!!!!!!

Lesley said...

sniff, sniff. are you trying to make me cry?