Friday, April 09, 2010

Back at it. Nice break both mentally and physically BUT really have run out of time...

Less than 80 days until 'The Day'.

Found a new running partner to run with during the week before work. Truthfully I had been avoiding her casual invites to run with her. Her background is marathons and has two Boston runs under her belt and that scares the bejeebers outta me. You have to be fast to run Boston and umm, yah? my speed? More of a jog than a run. Turns out to that I held my own. In the rain. Sweet! Every Wednesday, 6.45 AM! 8-12ks.

Last night I went to a make up Yoga class. Thursday nights are a level 3 class that pushes me. Totally what I needed. A fantastic stretch after my morning run and first real long stretch since the Bay.

As much as I was warned (and obviously didn't listen) this game is heavily stacked towards being Mentally prepared.

I will succeed...

No comments: