Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday morning. The sun is shining and it is WARM. It is supposed to go up to 25 today. I have to admit I was leery because the past 2 days had reached temps of 18 to 22 degrees but it still felt mighty cool. But today, the breeze is warm, sun is beaming....

I moved the indoor plants outside for their first taste of sun in months. I believe I can hear them singing and giggling. I'll need to remember to bring them in tonight...otherwise I'll hear them crying!

I was gonna post a picture of me squinting in a sunbeam. BUT I won't. Bedhead reigns. Instead here is another bedhead and the kat...
It is a 4 day weekend (my 1st ever 4 day Easter weekend, evah!) and I'm excited. We had planned on going to 'the cottage' the entire 4 days but my parents invited us over for dinner. More so because 2 birthdays happened this week...I'm trying to decide if we will cab it home or if I'll be the DD.
I missed my workouts yesterday** because it was Stj's birthday. I enjoyed myself, it was really nice even though we stayed home. Hope the birthday boy had fun too. (**not that I ever really need much of a reason to miss a workout). So I need to get a 70 k bike ride in and a 10 k run this weekend. Since I'm already dreaming of beer...the bike ride probably won't happen today. Possibly a brick tomorrow so that I can enjoy another guilt free day off working in the garden?!

I'm off to ponder, enjoy the sun and listen to plants singing while they bask in the warmth!

ps an essie coffee was just delivered to me. aaaaaah loverly!

No comments: