Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why do I always feel like I'm running around and yet getting no where?  My house is in constant disarray.  Laundry piling up.  A garden chock full of weeds.  And dogs that have not had a proper, long walk in goodness knows how long.  If any of my friends decided to just drop by ~ well ~ we would have to sit on the deck.  The only 'cleanish' spot in the establishment.

I have been invited up to a triathlon training weekend at a friend's cottage.  Actually, she was my room mate in Arizona (poor girl, that must have been a treat!) and believe or not, she is still talking to me.  I'm surprised.  Anyhow, back to the weekend...she had invited a handful of people that were in Arizona up to her cottage in Wasaga Beach.  It is a long ride on Saturday and short run on Sunday with an open water swim.  G'ACK!  I'm thinking (because I haven't been told my distances as of yet) that I'll need to ride 140-160 and run 10.  Hopefully the weather holds out and the 'chance of showers' comes to nothing.

I have been charging around trying to locate all my gear, pack the linen, organize the dog sitters, do some laundry but the food is being taken care of by St.John.  Although, I think he has relaxed and has a c'est la vie attitude because the beer has been purchased and already packed.   Priorities people, priorities.    

I'm off to finish the packing...I'll post the results of the weekend if I survive my open water experience and I'll see what I can do about some drinking photos!    

No comments: