Monday, July 13, 2009

350...(Monday)
Although neither of my weekend runs happend.....I feel ok about it. My legs are sore, the garden looks great and I have a better idea of what kind of ride I'm looking for!
Today I have a squash date at 11am. I'm hoping to squish a quick 25 minute treadmill run pre-game.....see how the legs are feeling and a warm up.

Tonight is my first attempt at getting the wet suit on and going in the water…G’AACK!

As promised: Friday's ride home was uneventful....a nice steady incline vs hilly hills. 1hr 10 minutes was the total time. Again, a few wrong turns and much discussion about the best route. I think once we get the routes down pat, it will be 45 minutes to work and an hour home. Planning on trying again on Wednesday.

Weekend Recap
351...
10km long and steady run scheduled for my marathon training was on tap. Never happened! Two days in a row, d'oh! :00 Ended up being super busy around the house as we were having my friend (& her family) from University over for dinner. Laundry, whipper snipping, weeding, pruning, hanging laundry. I was on the go from 9am until 9.30pm. We sat down for lunch and dinner and that was it! There was at least 7 km's of dog walking in there.....
352....
Saturday turned out to be errand day along with test driving some bikes. Was supposed to be a steady 6km run but that never came to fruition.....but at least my legs moving with the bike testing. Had ~ 5 bikes out during an hour.....wonder how far my total milage was?
353 cont'd....
The ride to and from work turns out to be a 30 km bike ride....not bad. Puts milage in the biking bank!

No comments: