Friday, July 24, 2009

I guess I avoided the decision of 'is it 340 or 338?' by not posting! Let's hope my training doesn't go like this!


339 or 337 (promise, i'll make a decision soon)

Been a rainy week around here......

  • Wednesday was 10km run in 57 minutes and a 7km bike ride in 20'ish minutes.
  • Thursday was pouring down rain and the tri group training was iffy. So instead of facing the possibility of a zero work out day. I went to the pool at lunch and gave myself one definite goal and one 'reach for it' goal. The fist was to compelete a half mile under 20 minutes and the other was to swim a mile with no time limit. I'm pleased to say that I managed both goals.

Today I have an interval run planned on the treddie. Tonight we have dinner plans and I'm hoping it is not a late night. I'm hoping to spring out of bed tomorrow and get a long bike ride in......

No comments: