Wednesday, July 08, 2009

355... Wednesday
Need to start searching for someone who can help me out with my training plan. I would love to meet and discuss my plan for the next 3 to 4 months and then sign up for a monthly plan during the full out 6 month training term......
I need to be brave and step up the plate and announce that I signed up for an Ironman and I plan on being there and let's get this ball rolling
356...
1 hr Yoga session
Wetsuit seminar and FINALLY arranged for a wet suit rental. Picking the suit up Friday the 10th and returning the morning of Wednesday the 15th
357...
Woke up and went for 10km bike ride before work
Took puppy to regular vet for a follow up appointment after work
358...
Took very sick puppy to emergency clinic
Supposed to do a 10km steady run but it turned out to be a brutal 8km run.
359...
Woke up to a very sick puppy. Spent day cuddling and then for a quick 6km steady run
360...
lazydazy day
361...
5km dog walk
14km bike ride, 800 m swim
362...
Still Sick. Must sleep

No comments: