Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alright. So...where was I? Oh right! In the middle of shaking up my life. It's tiring, that.

So. Last week was another 90% completion rate. Missed a 5 k base run but the big news is that I survived MEGADAY! Not only did I survive MEGADAY, I survived the fast paced 55 minute run with the energizer bunny afterwards. Man that girl can run. She kept claiming I was setting the pace...hahaha! Legs were like lead after a 2.5 hour spin class and I failed the talk test miserably.

The 8 k run on Sunday was not as bad as I feared. I spent 4 hours avoiding it and when I finally couldn't avoid it any longer...the legs felt quite fresh. I'm not convinced on my new runners. My ankles and knees have been sore and tender since I made the switch. I wonder how deep the old stand bys are buried? Oh how I miss thee...

No comments: