Monday, November 16, 2009

How does Monday morning roll around so quickly? Sunday was supposed to be long and leisurely...not so much. Chores, chores, workout and chores kinda eat into the day.

On the drive into work this morning, I realized that one week today I will be sitting at a new desk. With new co-workers. And a new schedule.
Shit!
Damn you change! Damn you!

At least I get to check into today with a 'week in review' that is much more pleasant to look at.
A 90% completion rate.

Only missed one workout and that was due to being at the pub. Actually, I spent an awful lot of time at the pub last week...The 'being nice to my body because I'm asking it to move 140.6 miles' took the back seat last week.

Good thing I tend to change jobs once every 12 years...

I'm posting a picture to break up the text. Demonstrating randomness at it's best...

No comments: