Monday, November 30, 2009

So. It's Monday. Time to post my week in review:

57% completion rate

So. Not great. Not at all. Unfortunately, due to my training schedule, this month is not shaping up to be stellar. The sad thing is...I knew the # would not be that great and yet I still took today off ('cause my coach scheduled it). I need to find a balance of getting things done BUT not at the expense of my sanity. I'm going to focus on the positives of the week. Like getting 2 hours on the bike trainer done! Like really enjoying a night out with friends. A very late night I might add. Like surving my first week at a new job. These are the things to be proud of. Not the fact that I missed my scheduled 17k run on Saturday. Or the fact I took Friday off....I'm gunning for at least a 70% completion rate each week until the new year...

My upcoming week looks like a 7.15am swim and evening yoga Tuesday, 6am spin class on Wednesday, lunch hour run and evening yoga on Thursday. I commit to these. Friday is an 18km run. I'm really not sure how to make that happen; maybe 9k in the AM and 9k in the pm? Saturday is an all day stroke correction clinic with a 2.20 trainer ride on Sunday. I may need help completing Friday and Sunday's workout...if anyone (Kate?) is out there that can help make either of these happen...lemme know!

Again, a random photo to break things up: Or not. It crashed....

g'night!

No comments: