Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So I submitted my last weeks work out completion rate to my coach on Monday. Totally the kick in the pants I needed. It was a dismal 63% AND that included work outs that were modified (either not the correct distance or switched to a different day).

An excerpt from my email:
"I totally realize that excuses won’t get me to the finish line BUT I’m still going to tell you that last week was ‘off the wall’ for me with the offer of a new job, negotiations and finally accepting the new role…however, please note that I am not happy with this number and don’t plan on seeing a number like that again."

So far, this week has been bang on with a spin class thrown in there at 6am as penance for missing my Sunday ride...who knew that such an innocent stat could have such an influence over me?

No comments: