Sunday, November 08, 2009

Wow. It's Sunday evening. It feels like the weekend went by in a blink of an eye and yet when I look at what I learned and what was accomplished...was it really only 2 days?
  • 13 km run and a 1km walk/coffee break
  • Consumption of the best coffee ever ~ 2 days in a row
  • Mardi who is a carbon fibre bike is now creakless
  • Carbon Fibre bikes should not be used in trainers
  • Found another bike to use for trainer and modified to fit
  • Investigated and purchased new running shoes
  • My old stand by running shoes with a kazillion miles on them are currently in the garbage*
  • Final mow of the season has been completed
  • Donated plants have been planted
  • Plus a whole slew of 'work' related issues that will be turning my life upside down over the next month...
What hasn't happened was a 'long' ride. I have been so intent on the upcoming changes that other than the 14 km run...I didn't know what was on tap. I am going to make up for my transgression tomorrow evening on the trainer.

Monday is going to be a long day! Run, tendering my 'official' resignation, vet (cat's insulin has been recalled & she needs transitioned to a new type) ride on trainer

*It is everything in my power to not go rescue them. What if they are cold and scared. And what if the new pair aren't what they are cracked up to be...

No comments: