Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Frrrri-Day. Woot, woot.

A late start to the day and a bike ride down MAY have made me a little late for work today but no one seemed to notice or care. Everyone is looking out the window at the beautiful day and counting down the hours until we are released!

Last night I skipped triathlon training once again. Instead I did a 7km bike ride a 2k run around the neighbourhood. Nothing fabulous but I also wasn't feeling it. Legs were still lead like and was just happy that something was being accomplished.

Hopped on the bike this morning and have completed 15 of the scheduled 30 km's for the day. Thinking I might even pop down to the pool for a quick dip.

I'm off to completed my report back from Wednesday's meeting and to download some itunes to my ipod.

No comments: