Thursday, August 20, 2009

The ride home yesterday was uneventful. Although we were both complaining we were starving! It is quite a predicament, on one hand I would like to lose a little bit more weight but on the other I am constantly hungry. And I mean hungry. Like ravenously hungry! I probably should start analyzing what is going into my body and get a better feel of the percentage of carbs, protein and fat that I'm consuming. Yep? Now, doesn't that sound like a riveting project? '

Not much on tap training wise today. My work day will be spent shopping. I know, I know; Tough job. This is the last shopping trip that will fill a very generous donation by a Swedish furniture store. It is a lot of hauling, lifting, shipping and sweating BUT none of it is coming to my house. Pffft.

No comments: