Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a difference a day can make. Yoga last night was fantastic. It was an intense class and I was present and focused the entire time. The only place that didn't hurt this morning was my nose!
I was dragged out of bed and handed a coffee and a slice of toast. I was told the weather had cooled significantly so we should ride to work. My nose started hurting at this point...

Some photos to break up the blog:

Mardi Pre-Ride.......................Mardi taking photo .......... Mardi waiting for ride home

Fastest time yet; 40.44 minutes

I am now showered, sitting at my desk ready to rock my work day and eat my breakfast of champions!

A side note not releated to working out or food: Just fininshed reading 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' by Garth Stein and LOVED IT. It has been a while since a book has grabbed my attention and made me not want to put it down.

No comments: